Our accounting services
Balance sheet, Profit & Loss statement ( English version )
Review payment and received document
Accounting and Taxation consult
Prepare and submission VAT, WHT, SSF
Half-year corporate tax ( PND51 )
Annual corporate tax ( PND50 )
Annual payroll tax ( PND1 Gor )
- The process of identifying, measuring, analyzing, interpreting, and communicating information for the pursuit of an organization’s goals.
- Managerial accounting information is aimed at helping managers within the organization make decisions.
- Management accounting or managerial accounting is the process of identifying, analyzing, recording and presenting financial information that is used for internally by the management for planning, decision making and control.
- Profitability – its ability to earn income and sustain growth in both the short- and long-term. A company’s degree of profitability is usually based on the income statement, which reports on the company’s results of operations;
- Solvency – its ability to pay its obligation to creditors and other third parties in the long-term;
- Liquidity – its ability to maintain positive cash flow, while satisfying immediate obligations;
- Stability – the firm’s ability to remain in business in the long run, without having to sustain significant losses in the conduct of its business. Assessing a company’s stability requires the use of both the income statement and the balance sheet, as well as other financial and non-financial indicators. etc.
- The role of internal audit is to provide independent assurance that an organization’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes. This provides members of the boards and senior management with assurance that helps them fulfill their duties to the organization and its stakeholders.
- Improvement is fundamental to the purpose of internal auditing. But it is done by advising, coaching and facilitating in order to not undermine the responsibility of management.